SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design, Construction Science, University of Oklahoma,
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design, Pre-Architecture, University of Oklahoma,
- Texas Real Estate Salesman Brokers License 0403613
- Member of the Greater Dallas Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Texas State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Certification No. TX-1323957-G
- CCIM Institute
- CI-101 Fundamentals of Real Estate Investment and Taxation
- ARGUS Financial Analysis Software Seminar
- Appraisal Institute
- All course work required for MAI designation, and passed Comprehensive Examination
Approximately 25 years of experience in multiple facets of the commercial real estate industry, including significant experience in commercial real estate sales and leasing activities. Brokerage transactions have included industrial, retail, and multi-family projects, as well as vacant land tracts.
Has also performed an extensive amount of valuation, feasibility and consulting assignments related to existing and proposed commercial development projects, and led the business development efforts for a Design/Build Construction firm.