SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Southern Methodist University, Edwin L. Cox School of Business/li>
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting, May 2013
- Master of Science in Accounting, May 2014
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Real Estate Salesperson, Texas Real Estate Commission
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
Mr. Waring is an associate with National Realty Partners and assists clients in multiple areas of commercial real estate including investment sales, leasing, and property management. He has also represented clients in residential real estate transactions.
He is a graduate of Southern Methodist University and holds Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Science in Accounting degrees from SMU’s Edwin L. Cox School of Business and is an actively licensed CPA in the State of Texas. Mr. Waring previously practiced international tax at Deloitte Tax, LLP, where he helped advise clients in global tax planning and compliance.
Mr. Waring is active in a number of civic organizations and serves on the Board of Governors of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra League Honor Guard, which supports the Symphony’s largest annual fundraiser. He is a member of the IBEX Club, the Dallas Safari Club, Dallas Ducks Unlimited, and the Dallas Petroleum Club. Mr. Waring is also an Eagle Scout.